Crime Information Report

If you would like to notify the Police Department about a crime that occurred involving you, your property, or another person or property, you can fill out the Crime Information Form (PDF) and send it to the Police Department located at:
221 3rd Street SW
Canton, OH 44702

Not an Official Report

This is not an official police report. To fill out a police report, please visit the main office of the Police Department: