Public members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by Council.
The board consists of:
- The Mayor or his designee
- The Law Director or his designee
- The Auditor or his designee
- The Treasurer or his designee
- The Majority Leader of Council or his designee
- Two members of the public, qualified by occupation or profession as a banker, member of a firm associated with the National Association of Security Dealers, Inc. or a member of a Securities Exchange Commission registered investment advisory firm
The Investment Board:
(a) Establishes policies and procedures concerning the deposit and investment of interim monies.
(b) Serves as an advisory board to the Treasurer, Auditor and Council with respect to depository and investment matters.
(c) Reviews depository and investment procedures and make recommendations for the efficient management of the City's funds.
(d) Assists in the coordination of depository, investment and other related activities between the offices of the Auditor and Treasurer.
Two years for public members.
Members serve without compensation.
City Ordinance 15504, 155.15