Board of Control Agenda
BOARD OF CONTROL
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Mayor's Conference Room: 8th Floor City Hall
1. Enter into a Change Order/Settlement Agreement with Environmental Design Group, LLC (EDG) in order to pay the City of Canton $20,182.45 to cover the costs associated with the need for Central Allied Enterprises, Inc. to remove and replace new curb that conflicted with the elevation of the existing curb due to an error in the design plans prepared by EDG on the Market Ave. S. Streetscape Project, GP1319.
2. Enter into Change Order No. 1 with Central Allied Enterprises, Inc. in the amount of $20,182.45 for the Market Ave. S. Streetscape Project, GP1319 for the cost to remove and replace new curb that conflicted with the existing elevations due to a design error by Environmental Design Group, LLC.
- Enter into Change Order No. 1 with Cartegraph Systems LLC for the addition of Operations Management Software (OMS) Premium, Water Treatment Plant Domain and OMS User software that was not available when the contract was originally executed. This will allow the Water Dept. to better track operation and maintenance activities at the treatment plants. There is no additional cost to the original contract.
4. Award and enter into contract with Jordan Services, LLC in the amount of $78,959.00 for the US-30 Storm Sewer Cleaning & Televising – 2020 project.
- Enter into a professional service agreement with Data 4726 LLC DBA SecureData 365 for a one-time setup fee of $4,995.00 and a monthly recurring fee in an amount not to exceed $13,311.02 to move the City’s legacy virtual server environment to SecureData 365’s hosted virtual server environment to ensure critical application, server availability, data security and backup.