#We Serve to Save!
Download the Fire Recruitment Packet
Subscribe to our Job Alerts Notify Me system for all the latest job updates on our Firefighter/Paramedic application!
The Canton City Fire Department is seeking individuals who wish to make a positive impact within the community they serve!
Department Information: The Canton Fire Department has approximately 154 firefighter/paramedics and officers who are progressive in seeking the latest technology and training to complete our mission of service to the Hall of Fame City and surrounding areas. Our Fire family has the opportunities of a large city while instilling that unparalleled feeling of a small hometown. Opportunities for movement include Firefighting Operations, Paramedic Operations, Engineer, Fire Prevention Bureau, K-9 Operations, Training Bureau, Technical Rescue Operations Team, Water Rescue Team, HAZMAT Team, SWAT Medic, and Public Education. Promotional exams are conducted as positions are vacated. Our firefighters/paramedics are from all different backgrounds and serve in a variety of roles. They are making a difference and love what they do, and you could too!
- To be eligible to apply, you must meet the qualifications given below:
- Age: 18 to 34 NO FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC SHALL BE APPOINTED AFTER THEIR 35TH BIRTHDAY. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- US Citizen: You must be a citizen of the United States or have legally declared your intention of becoming a United States Citizen.
- High School Grad/GED: You must be a high school graduate or possess a G.E.D.
- Valid State Driver's License: You must possess a valid driver’s license issued by your state of residence.
We are not currently hiring for this position.
Apply at governmentjobs.com