Welcome to the Canton Memorial Civic Center
Thu Dec. 2
Sat Dec. 4
Sun Jan. 2
DAY OF SHOW INFORMATION FOR THE "KING VAMP TOUR" THURS. DEC. 2:
To those attending the KING VAMP TOUR, please be advised of the following information:
- Doors will open at 6:30PM.
- Show will run from 7:30PM to 11PM.
- Parking will be $10 per car.
- All attendees will be required to go through a safety bag check and metal detection.
- No health check will be required before entering for the show. Mask are strongly encouraged, but will not be mandated.
- We are continuing to take everyone's health and safety into consideration for this show. Hand santizing stations will be available throughout the facility. The facility has taken additional precautions to clean all areas and concession stands. Security will be in place.
- We appreciate your patience as we'll work hard to get everyone in the building in a timely manner. Please have all paper tickets and mobile tickets loaded and ready for scanning at admission.
- Please see the "Security Policy" page for additional information.
Thank you, The Canton Civic Center Management
- Where can I park at the Civic Center?
Parking at the Canton Civic Center is run by Arts in Stark. Parking fees for events are $7.00 daily rate, but "special event" parking rates may apply. Parking is located in one of 4 main lots. There is a parking garage located right on the Canton Civic Center lot. Also, there is parking directly behind the building in the Educational Lot, on the north side of the building, and directly across Market Avenue in the ground lots. Parking buyouts can also be arranged for some events by contacting Rob Barrett at 330-452-4096 ext. 403.
- Where can I get tickets to an event at the Canton Civic Center?
Tickets can be purchased for Canton Civic Center events at the Canton Civic Center Box Office Monday through Friday 10am-4pm. For weekend events, the box office usually opens four hours prior to the event time. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com.
- Does the Civic Center serve food/drinks and alcohol?
The Canton Civic Center has multiple concession stands and other vendors serving food and drinks for events. Depending on the event, the Canton Civic Center will serve alcohol. The Canton Civic Center proudly serves Pepsi and Budweiser products.
- Can I bring food or drinks into the venue?
Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- How can I find out about upcoming events?
Our complete event calendar is available at our website www.cantonciviccenter.com and on our Facebook page facebook.com/CantonCivicCenter. You can also access our automated event line at 330-489-3090.
- Is the Canton Civic Center and the Cultural Center for the Arts the same entity?
The Canton Memorial Civic Center and the Cultural Center for the Arts are two separately run buildings, even though they are in very close proximity. The Canton Memorial Civic Center is owned by the City of Canton and managed by ASM Global. The Cultural Center for the Arts is a privately run center and houses many of Canton's fine and performing arts.