Where can I find Internal Affairs?

We are located at:
City Hall
218 Cleveland Avenue SW
3rd Floor
Canton, OH 44702

Hour of Operation

We are open from 8 am to 4 pm, closing for lunch from noon to 1 pm, Monday through Friday. The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. However, outside of these business hours, you may obtain a Complaint Form (PDF) from the Information Desk at the Police Department.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Where can I find Internal Affairs?
3. What constitutes making an official complaint?
4. Who works in Internal Affairs?
5. How long does an investigation take to complete?
6. How long before I am notified of the outcome of the investigation?